Reconfigurable User Interface for Morpheus Playout Automation and ICE Integrated Playout Systems
Introducing the completely reconfigurable user interface available for Morpheus® playout automation and ICE channel-in-a-box systems. Morpheus UX delivers tremendous benefits by allowing operators to build precisely the type of user interface they need. In this way, operators can focus on events of significance — such as live events, or events with errors — rather than using up large amounts of screen space with “green” events that are guaranteed to go to air. Morpheus UX provides the tools to build user-defined panels, exactly appropriate for differing styles of playout operation and to build screens made of as many of these panels as needed.
- By tailoring the UI to specific needs, operations can be made more efficient and cost-effective
- The cost of ownership for client seats is reduced
- Morpheus UX further enhances data center deployments and ensures operations can be located literally anywhere to further reduce OpEx costs
- The incredible editing tools offer a wide range of intuitive and context relevant functions to enable quick and easy screen development
Available options include:
- Toolbar buttons – for list navigation, status
- Widgets – for column fields and status
- RuleSets – to define UI behaviours
- Buttons – x15 control types and tallies
Examples (a small selection of the toolbars, widgets and buttons includes):
- Channel selector
- Media search
- Media search
- Priority hotlists
- Status report
- Manual intervention panels
- Message banners
- System heartbeat
One of the major benefits of a web-based approach to user interfaces is the low processing requirement needed for the client terminals.
This allows Grass Valley® to help our customers by reducing the cost of ownership for client machines. Provided a suitable HTML5 browser is up to date and running well, there should be no problem running this on any recent PC. Grass Valley validates against the latest version of Google Chrome.
Depending on the scale of the system, a separate web server may be needed from your Morpheus Playout Automation system. Grass Valley can advise on this when we discuss your needs.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
Introducing the completely reconfigurable user interface available for Morpheus playout automation and ICE integrated playout systems from Grass Valley.
Morpheus UX delivers tremendous benefits by allowing operators to build precisely the type of user interface they need. In this way, operators can focus on events of significance — such as live events, or events with errors — rather than using up large amounts of screen space with "green" events that are guaranteed to go to air.
Morpheus & ICE Playout Solutions
From simple playout operations to highly complex multichannel environments, Morpheus and ICE from Grass Valley offer flexible and reliable solutions to smeet the demands of a shifting media and broadcast industry.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP