Programmable Automation Panel
Grass Valley designed Ignite Katalyst as an ergonomic and flexible fast-access hardware control system that works in perfect harmony with the Ignite Automated Production System. When you add the Ignite Katalyst panel, you'll gain quick access to the specific functions your director needs at any given point, resulting in the fluid, orchestrated production of scripted and non-scripted programming.
- Full-function tactile alternative to mouse control of Ignite system
- Highly configurable to suit diverse production requirements
- Triggers automation timeline events, Ignite CG list and keyer functions
- Immediate execution of Ignite actions, TME (event) actions and late-breaking news (LBN) events
- 200 user-programmable buttons for inserting hot keys, CG keyer control, video program and preview sources and auxiliary video sources
- Manual motorized faders mirror those in Ignite audio application
- Audio cue, backup and hold functions
- Audio faders assignable to be dynamically populated by program audio
- Supports easy departure from full automation to manual mode and back again
- One-button control to import rundown changes
- Buttons programmable to manually trigger any device that can accept a GPO/GPI
Single-bay: 35.6 x 30.5 x 11.4 cm (14 x 12 x 4.5 in.)
Double-bay: 25.5 x 30.5 x 11.4 cm (25.5 x 12 x 4.5 in.)
Triple-bay: 94.0 x 30.5 x 11.4 cm (37 x 12 x 4.5 in.)
- Ignite automation system
- TCP/IP control
- Ignite software version 6.1 or higher
Please contact your authorized Grass Valley representative.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
Ignite offers an exceptional level of control and flexibility, which translates into a powerful ROI and unprecedented improvements in production quality.
The revolutionary and Emmy® Award-winning Ignite APC platform from Grass Valley is a powerful and agile software platform that enables single operators to create tighter, cleaner, more compelling live content while lowering OPEX costs associated with personnel and training.
Already know what you're looking for? Click the link below to access our full documentation library
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP